Stolen with honesty from Vecosys.com (they are on my blogroll afterall) the top ten countries for DSL:
The top ten at a glance:
- France – The highest levels of innovation in Europe.
- Germany – Deutsche Telekom’s strong positioning.
- Hong Kong – A unique DSL market.
- Italy – The worst competitive situation.
- Japan – Late starter, now world leader.
- Korea – Forward-thinking operators invest.
- Netherlands – High prices and consolidation.
- Taiwan – The highest consumer DSL penetration.
- USA – Market share changes as Fiber rolls out.
- UK – The most competitive of the top ten.