I’m privileged to have advised many start-ups, consulted for businesses and worked with some amazingly talented people at my startups.
I’m currently available for consulting and project work.
“His work brought huge value to our open innovation efforts … Andrew was key to our success in opening a start-up accelerator and bringing in interesting companies into our community.”
Head of Technical Innovation, Strategy and Marketing, Alcatel-Lucent
“Andrew is a visionary product developer and a tough-as-nails entrepreneur. I’d recommend him very highly.”
Vice President, Amazon
“Beyond being experienced in mobile consumer products … Andrew has a laser sharp understanding of the state of the market … he has often prevented me from making mistakes I was really intent on making and helped me stay focused on what’s important.”
“This was really useful”
My areas of experience where I can add value include:
- Vision, Go to market strategy, Product positioning, message to market
- Start-up fund raising; seed, angel investment and Series A venture capital
- Revenue models, cash flow forecasts and growth
- Corporate governance
- Product design, User Experience, Virality & Deployment in
- Consumer internet
- B2B/Enterprise internet
- Mobile applications
- Press coverage, market visibility and tech industry raising of profile
- Mobile industry and associated technologies
- UK and US (Silicon Valley) ecosystem
I am available for consultancy and – for the right start up – advisory positions.
I’m committed to assisting and helping early stage businesses -and growing the London Silicon Roundabout ecosystem- and will always do my best to meet for an initial conversation or Skype call.
I would love to provide infinite support and consultancy on a free basis but we all have to earn a crust! Budgets can be managed depending on stage of company, role and deliverables and can be one or a combination of:
- paid day rate
- paid fixed quote
- paid retainer
- partial deferred payment
- share options